What issues Come When you can’t sign in to Gmail Account.
If you can’t sign in to your Google Account in Gmail, Google Drive, Google Play, or elsewhere, select the issue that most closely applies to you. Follow the instructions for help getting back in to your account.Select the issue:
- You forgot your password.
- You forgot your username or the email address you use to sign in.
- You know your username and password, but you can’t sign in.
- You think someone else is using your account.
- You’re having trouble with 2-Step Verification.
- You can’t Recover Gmail password with a code by text.
- You use a Google Account through your work, school, or other group.
- You can’t sign in to a gmail Account for a kid under 13.
- You can’t sign in from a third-party service